Little Rider Camps - Kids 5 to 7 years old
- Weekend - June 29th, 30th & July 6th & 7th $350.00
- 4 Half Days
- Morning Session - 9am to 12:30pm
*** The Afternoon Session will be added once the Morning Session Fills***
Kid/Youth Camps - Kids 8 years old & up - Full Day Camps run from 9am to 4pm
- Beginner Camp - July 8th -12th $580.00
- Novice Camp - July 15th to 19th $580.00
- Intermediate Arena Camp - August 12th to 16th $650.00
*** More Camps will be added as these Camps Fill Up***
- Intermediate Adventure Camp - July 1st to 5th $925.00
With this intermediate adventure camp the kids will spend Monday & Tuesday getting comfortable with their horses & learning some of the finer points of riding. We want to create wonderful riders with quite hands and a good seat. Wednesday is when the adventure starts as we load up and head into Kananaskis for 3 days of riding and 2 nights of camping. Riders will enjoy spectacular mountain views & hearty home cooked meals.
- NEW - Backcountry Adventure Camp - July 21st to 26th $1250.00
We are so excited to add this next step for our adventurous and eager riders. This is an intermediate camp as we will have some long days in the saddle and riders are expected to help with daily camp duties and horse care. Sunday afternoon will be spent traveling as we drive up to our base camp. On Monday morning we head out and ride up the valley into our main camp. All of our gear will be transported into camp by horse drawn wagon. The following 3 days will be spent exploring a fishable mountain lake, high ridge tops and scenic valley bottoms. Riders will be taught specific backcountry & horse skills so to create a safe and enjoyable trip. Friday brings a close to the week as we ride back out and then travel home for a late arrival. We provide hearty home cooked food for each meal.
We offer after school/weeknight group and private lessons for both Adults and Children
- Group Lesson - $45.00/hr.
- Package of 8 Group Lessons - $320.00 ($40.00/hr. each)
- Private - $65.00/hr.